- Structure of the dental implant drill
The dental drill consists of a shaft and a working part, and the working part is made of steel or hard alloy, such as stainless steel, titanium alloy, tungsten carbide, or with surface treatment.
- The working principle of dental implant drill
Dental drill is a kind of dental rotary instrument, which has two forms: mechanical and manual, among which the mechanical dental drill needs to be used with dental implant equipment.
Dental drills mainly cut through the end edge and/or side edge. It is used to drill and cut the alveolar bone in the process of oral implant surgery to prepare the implant cavity that matches the type of implant used.
Some material descriptions:
SKH44C (hardened HRC60°±2°): It has good rust resistance, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and ideal impact resistance, and has a wide range of applications. Corresponding AISI440C and SUS440C have good cutting sharpness and wear resistance. . Soaked in salt water, it has good rust resistance and stable quality, and can produce non-standard, special-shaped, complex and various high-precision shapes.
SKH42C: Good anti-rust performance, imported stainless material (HRC53°±2°) has 2-5 times more anti-rust, high salt spray resistance than SKH44C, and has good rigidity and toughness.
SKH40C: Good anti-rust performance, imported stainless material (HRC45°±2°) has more than 2-5 times anti-rust, high anti-salt spray ability compared to SKH44C, and has good rigidity and toughness.
TC4 titanium alloy has excellent corrosion resistance, small density, high specific strength and good toughness, high temperature resistance and is suitable for various tools for processing medical equipment.rs have strong cutting force, but the cutting surface is rough and the texture is obvious. The tightness of the crown and the tissue surface of the preparation is poor, and fine-grained burs can be used to refine it.
Matters needing attention when using burs
- The selected bur should not be easily deformed, with high stability and anti-fracture ability, no tip collapse or sanding, and good concentricity in the rotation.
- Appropriate force (30-60g) should be applied during cutting, and the tooth tissue should be cut sequentially and effectively.
- Pay attention to the speed of the bur, especially when operating the large-diameter bur head and the coarse-grained bur, too high a bur speed will generate too much heat, causing damage to the pulp and tooth tissue.
- Do not force the bur into the turbine. If installation is difficult, check the phone and the bur carefully.
- Please pay attention to the FG logo on the package, which is the bur used on the high-speed turbine.
- Disinfect the bur before each use. Burs should be cleaned frequently with a nylon brush or ultrasonic cleaner. Autoclave the burs at 135 degrees for at least 10 minutes.
- After disinfection or cleaning, dry the bur and store it in a clean and moisture-free environment.
- It is common in clinical practice that the tip of the emery bur wears faster than the end. At this time, pay attention to replacing the bur in time to avoid low cutting efficiency.
- When using turbine cooling water, it should reach 50ml per minute.
Post time: 2022-05-17